Your selected question


What should I do if I have a BIC/SWIFT Code and a transit code for a payment to Canada?


For payments to Canada, you may need to include both a BIC/SWIFT and transit code.

If your beneficiary has provided both of these, you should include the BIC/SWIFT code in the ‘Bank Identification Code’ field. Next, add the transit code to the beginning of the account number, as oppose to entering it into the ‘Account holding branch’ field.

Did this article answer your question?