Your selected question


How do I cancel a change that's waiting for another administrator to authorise?


If you have Dual administration switched on and you want to cancel a change, you'll need to go 'Administration' and select 'Abandon changes'.

Now select the change you want to abandon and then follow the onscreen instructions.

Did this article answer your question?